AMAZING Treadmill Workout!

Options
2»

Replies

• wandakusa
    wandakusa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I might try this tomorrow. I like working on the incline. This looks like it might break up the boredom. What I think I'll do is walk during the incline and then jog during the flat portions. :-)
  • Rachaely
    Rachaely Posts: 113
    Options
    What speed on you doing the treadmill at- is it a run or walk

I ran, but it all depends on your fitness level! That's the nice thing about this workout, you can vary the speed depending your comfort.
  • RachelReady2Run
    RachelReady2Run Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I need to incorporate hills, but there are none where I live. So time to conquer some incline running on the treadmill! Thanks for sharing!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Sounds a little like my 30min "treadmill burn" class I used to take - it was AWESOME.
  • deb1962
    deb1962 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A NEW TREADMILL WORKOUT AS TO NOT GET BORED..GLAD I FOUND THIS ONE ..THANKS
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Yes! When I really want to kick my own butt I set the incline to 5%. I do a lot of speed and incline intervals and that keeps the treadmill from being too boring. Plus, it really burns the calories. In fact, I just earned myself some ice cream this evening. Gotta go get it! :drinker:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    sounds interesting :)
  • heathercicle
    heathercicle Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great idea! My treadmill won't go lower than 1% incline anyway so I might as well take advantage of it! haha

Thanks for the share!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dberrien
    dberrien Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks for this. Can't wait to try it!
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    saving this workout for sure
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    bumppp
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Bump
  • arw4
    arw4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I really like this idea! I always get bored on the treadmill after about 15 minutes.