New and scared

Hi my name is Becky and I'm new here. I heard from many people that this site is awesome and there is a lot if support when you need it. I would like to loose 10lbs by the end of summer and then I would be at my goal. I have 2 small kids that keep me busy but between them, my hubby and the day to day stuff i'm beat at the end of the day. All I want to do is eat and curl up on the couch. I would love to meet some people on here that are good motivators, or just people I can learn from. Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• 10 lbs by the end of summer? You can lose that in 5 weeks! I remember when I only had 10 pounds to lose! Don't let it sneak up on you...it's hard to get it off! Come here and get the encouragement you need!

We're all trying to lose the weight...and this is the perfect place to do it.
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 150 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I still have 15 lbs to lose to reach my ultimate goal. I have a full time job and always wiped out whenever I get home from work. I try to do my workout at night, 6x/week (CLX-Insanity Hybrid) would love to have a new friend ;)
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Hi!! I would love to motivate and support your efforts! I am 47 and lost 10 lbs myself! I KNOW you CAN do it!!:drinker:
  • Silver14
    Silver14 Posts: 141
    Welcome Becky :)

Your correct, this site is great for motivation and support! Well done for starting your journey :) This site has so many well known and not so well known brands, so it's very easy to track everything :) You can do it :D
  • Mytime82
    Mytime82 Posts: 12
    Thank you ladies, It makes me feel really excited to know that you are out there!
  • nanagain
    nanagain Posts: 20
    aww don't be scared! you're doing the right thing AND you've set an attainable goal! i'm really tired right now and when i initially read that i thought you wrote 100 :-) .
    Welcome, and just take it one day at a time!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Welcome and since you are so scared, heres a buddy to protect your mail

4663199_700b.jpg