100 pounds, 7 months 2 days, PICS

Options

Replies

• Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats great job. Keep up the good work.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    NICE JOB THERE
  • n_m_b
    n_m_b Posts: 5
    Options
    You look amazing, look at that smile on your face - shows a huge difference from where you were at in the first pic, congrats!
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    First! Cheers to you! Keep up the good job! I can't wait until I hit my 30 lb weight loss goal...I know that losing weight is much harder than putting it all on! I'm going to continue on this journey because its going to build a stronger me! I have a question...how much did you weigh prior, if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to know what you did...your an inspiration to a woman like myself who has more than 100 to lose too! Keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • lanasweat
    lanasweat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The light in your smile and face made me almost cry! You are amazing and you look so happy and beautiful!
  • Beardimino
    Beardimino Posts: 14
    Options
    You look great ~ Keep it up!!!!
  • Latoria08131990
    Options
    Congrats to you good luck and i hope you reach your goal weight
  • Laurielronic
    Laurielronic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are doing absolutely wonderful!!
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    amazing! good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!!

Might I mention, you carry your weight really well!! I guess that means you're going to have a great figure when you get close to your goal weight!

Congratulations on your hard work!!
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!! You've done an amazing job, keep it up!
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Lots of hard work and dedication!!! What I love most, is that smile!!! You can see just how happy you are !! I wish you continued success on your journey!!
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Oh. My. God.!! You are such an inspiration for people on here! Especially people who have a bit more to loose (if you don't mind me saying...) Keep up your AMAZING work!!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! And what an amazing difference. Congratulations on finding your strength and realizing you can do this. There's no better feeilng, is there? :):flowerforyou:
  • teeby21
    teeby21 Posts: 15
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic way to go!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Can you believe it?! It wasn't really that long of a time either. Good for you! You must be so excited!!! :)
  • darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You've Done a Great job!! Congrats you look amazing!! ;0)
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,951 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look fantastic. Congratulations!
  • Aljn27
    Aljn27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I plan to graduate on August 2013 also. Can't wait to see your progress but the self confidence is the main thing. You go girl.:flowerforyou:
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support! It wouldn't have been possible without the use of this website
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!