500 days on MFP (photos)

Options
BerryH
BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
Before:
Frontviewsmall.jpg

Now (very red and sweaty with mad cat lady hair after running):
Julybelly.jpg

Still got a way to go to get to a healthy weight, entirely my fault for falling off the tracking wagon back in Spring and failing to stop when I'd eaten all my calories. Back on the case now. However unique a snowflake you are, MFP works when you use it exactly as designed and you are completely honest with yourself about tracking every mouthful and what you realistically burn.

I'd like to thank all the wonderful friends I've made on MFP who have supported me not just in losing weight and getting fitter but through personal triumphs and tragedies too. I have learnt so much more from you guys and gals than any number of fitness books and DVDs could ever impart. I hope one of these days to meet some of you in the flesh to thank you properly, whether tearing up a 10K or popping the cork on a cheeky Merlot.

Here's to the next 500 :drinker:

Replies

• Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Great job, & happy 500th!! :)
  • JosephinaG
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Well done!
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Berry.. you are amazing. Thanks for being a friend.
  • mikejacobs1958
    Options
    You are a truely dedicated MFP pal.

Amazing achievement, very active on the website, full of information and advice and at the same time making us all laugh.

Yeh one day we may meet during a marathon and celebrate with a red wine at the end !
    Well done Berry, you must be proud of yourself !
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Fantastic.... I love seeing pictures, cos' I always notice as the waste gets smaller the grins gets bigger, well done.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. You are also someone that seems to have it together (in a down to earth way) from your posts that I have read in the past. Keep it up. You'll succeed ! Be proud of yourself! AMazing transformation! :flowerforyou:
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must be so proud of yourself and how happy do you look!!

Gives me the inspiration that I need on days that are tough, so thanks!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Great job! Amazing transformation :)
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Well done, you're looking really good!!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS -LOOKING GOOD
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! So happy for you!
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Fantastic pics Berry!!! You have done so well & feel pleased to have know you all these 500 days!!! I am glad I am not the only one that has mad cat lady hair after a run either!! :laugh:

Hopefully, we will meet in person one day, though we did come close this year with the marathon!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Smpeek
    Smpeek Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    amazing....really
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Great job! Well done, you look great
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    You're not perfect, none of us are, but you get up and keep going - that's one of the reasons I love having you on my news feed, you truly are a good example for me.

Your progress may not be happening as fast as you want but it's there for the world to see and I think you're bloody fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    inspiring!!!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Berry, you are one of my most enduring friends on MFP and you have been an inspiration to me since we met. I love your honesty, tenacity and generosity of spirit (and money saving tips :laugh: ), and I hope to have you around for the next 500!!!

Thank you, dear fitness pal... MY FITNESS PAL :love:

SWW
    X
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Well done, such a huge difference and you look so much happier. I think you are one of the first people I added about 500 days ago and I am glad we are still MFP friends.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Berry you are amazing. You never give up and it's been a honour being your MFpal for 300 odd of those 500 days.

Looking forward to the Big Millennium bash!!! :bigsmile:
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    You look great, and I prefer the look of the sweaty after-running lady. It's a look of accomplishment and contentment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!