Pounds in a dress size

Options
How many pounds did you lose before dropping a dress size:)

Replies

• PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Probably around 7lb, I think!

What about you?
  • kbutlerrvt
    kbutlerrvt Posts: 41
    Options
    I lost about 20 pounds before I dropped a dress size. I am more compact it seems! Haha
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    5 to 10lbs. :)
  • BuzzyLizzy77
    BuzzyLizzy77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've lost 7lb and i'm still in the same clothes....just not bulging out of them anymore! I did go down a belt hole this morning though which was a fab NSV for e x
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70 pounds and 7 dress sizes so it's about 10 pounds per size for me.
  • hannytoiv87
    hannytoiv87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have always been told it is 10lbs in a dress size but I suppose it would depend wether you are in the "top" end of your size or the bottom.
  • bazaar1982
    bazaar1982 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Have lost 12lbs and not moved a size at all :( but am 6 foot tall so it takes a while to show.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Around 10
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I was always told 7lb a size, but as clothes go in 2 size jumps that would be 14lb per dress size ie a 14 - 12 (or 12 - 14 if you are going the wrong way lol)
  • rachellem86
    rachellem86 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    10lbs! Hoping to drop one more!
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    about 10 lbs per size for me
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I've lost 7lb and i'm still in the same clothes....just not bulging out of them anymore! I did go down a belt hole this morning though which was a fab NSV for e x

I felt the same when I was able to use the 2nd clasp on my bra instead of the 1st! Small things, eh!
  • Monkeyrhea
    Monkeyrhea Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I beginning to think that it must be 50lbs a dress size. LOL!! I have lost 17lbs and I'm getting nowhere. I honestly have no clue :)
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    I have lost 11 but still in the same size but in all fairness i should have been buying bigger clothes. The current size is getting loose in some things but not others. it's only a matter of time before i'm down a size.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    About 10 pounds a size for me.
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    For me I think it's 12-15 lbs. It seems like a lot but I attribute it to being 5'8".
  • GoWendy87
    GoWendy87 Posts: 10
    Options
    It depends on your size i have gone from 13st 9 to 12st 4 and my trousser size has just gone from a 16 to a 14 but some can feel bit tight as i have a more fuller figure (i have a bum and hips lol). but my top size has gone from a 16-18 to a 12-14 depend on type of top as i am big chested and have square shoulders lol
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Iv lost over 50 and was a UK 18 to begin with and im now a comfy 14 or fitted 12.

Wish i could have dropped one with every 7lbs haha! Everyones different :) x
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly down 3 dress sizes. I'm not quite there on the 3rd yet :-)
  • kwin91
    kwin91 Posts: 128
    Options
    I think it all depends on where you gain most of your weight. Like I have big hips and thighs so for me so far I've lost 20 lbs before the site and 15 since being on this this and I've only dropped 2 sizes, however I'm almost in a size smaller than now, it would just be a little too tight for my liking.