New new new :)

Options
Hi everyone! Looking for some friends, all ages, does not matter, for some motivation as well as support!! i'm trying to lose about 10lbs and this tie keep it off!! It's my first day so I'm pretty excited :) Please do addd meee :D

Replies

• gabriella625
    Options
    same here! just added you!
  • kranch25
    kranch25 Posts: 27
    Options
    In the middle of week two of tracking everything. Been on a treadmill since the first of June, but was just introduced to this site a couple weeks ago, and started tracking on here July 1st. Used a different site for the last week of June, but really like this one better. Hope to meet people for motivation, and idle chit chat. Good luck to everyone who is trying to do what I am trying to do. Can't wait to meet some of you.
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    welcome! Anyone needing friends for motivation...add me! :)
  • tamraann53
    Options
    HI I just joined today and am going to a barbecue this afternoon. I am 55 married with 3 grown children and need to lose at lease 60 pounds i did lose 39 already awhile ago but old age is slowing me down especially the arthritis and the metabolism:laugh:
  • tamraann53
    Options
    me:laugh:
  • tamraann53
    Options
    i am technilogically impaired so please tell me how to add people as friends. I was on another site for a few years but it just got too boring for me and no one was responding when i needed them. My 25 year old daughter got married this past November and my 28 year old daughter just got married june 10th and i could have used people then maybe when my 30 year old son gets married i will have help:smile:
  • jillleanne
    jillleanne Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 10 lbs too! And keep it off (lost 15 last summer and gained half back)