Insanity Friends?

Options
I just started Insanity tonight and I'd love to have a few friends under my belt who are doing it too or who have done it to help keep me on track and motivated. I have about 48 lbs to lose and tone of flab to tone so I can use all the encouragement I can get. Please add me if you are doing or have done Insanity and want to "share the wealth."

I'm not against adding men, but I don't need any creepers in my life. :D

Replies

• doulanik
    doulanik Posts: 84
    Options
    Bump?
  • Larimar0989
    Options
    Hi! I did Insanity one year ago, and I was very satisfied with the results. I lost about 25 lbs in a little over 1 month! I barely changed my eating habits (I was less knowledgeable about food consumption than I am now) I didn't finish it because life got a little more busy/hectic. But, I was content with how I looked. Shaun T (instructor) is outgoing and really motivates you. But sometimes, I preferred listening to music on my earphones than his voice.

Unfortunately, I stopped doing it after that and gained everything back. I tried to restart it last week but haven't had enough discipline to continue each day. Also, the exercises are VERY tough for people not used to exercise. However, I started the gym 3 days ago so I can get back into it because its the fastest I've seen results compared to everything else I have tried.

Don't give up. Make it a routine. You can do it! :)
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am just about done with insanity. I have 3 days left. The program is awesome.