Not new but would like more friends

Options
joybedford
joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
Hi i have been on MFP for a while now and have lost 22lbs. For the past few weeks i have been going between 140 and 144 lbs not sure who doing everything right. I would liike to lose another 7 lbs currently weigh 142lbs at 5ft31/2 but mainly i would like to tone up. I am looking for encouraging friends who have similar gols so a bit more about me.
I am 41 live in the UK married to miles with 3 children Marcus 16 has autism Piers 8 has autism and ADHD and Lydia who is also 8. I am a midwife working mainly nights. I exercise most days mainly running having recently completed a half marathon and training for a marathon in october as well as a number of 10ks. I also life weights, kettlebells do work out DVDs whatever takes my fancy really. I love exercise never ever thought i would say that but I do. I try to eat cleanly my macros are 45 carbs, 30 protein and 25 fat. I am on a dairy free diet as it sets of my irritable bowel syndrome. I am a supportive friend and would appreciate support from similar people. However if you like to be my friend I would love to have you anyway. Send me a message with your request so I know a bit about you. Also I should warn you I eat a lot, i love food and could never starve myself. I also eat junk sometimes and drink alcohol everything in moderation.

Replies

• Pct1
    Pct1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Joy... Please feel free to add me. I live in Texas and also have a son on the Autism Spectrum who just turned 11. I am a sweet-acholic and love my sweets.. LOL I tried running but just don't seem to have the knack for it... (unless you count running after my son) Then Im AWESOME at running..:-) My main exercise is the elliptical, recumbent bike, and treadmill.. I do try to throw in some strength training and yoga here and there. Would love to share support/motivation with ya..
    Cassie