My Results

Options
greggags2
greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
These are my results from a combination of P90X, P90X+, One on Ones, and Insanity the Asylum beforeandAfterP90XP90XoneononesAsylum-1-1.jpg

Replies

• Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I, personally, have never been a huge fan of muscles on abs...but wow they suit you! You look amazing!
  • billiestern
    billiestern Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    great results
  • beckieboo12
    Options
    excellent work :)
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    WOW look at that back! awesome results!
  • greggags2
    Options
    If anyone has any questions on these workouts or just nutrition and workout questions in general feel free to comment here or message me, I'd be happy to help!
  • violetismysoul
    Options
    Which system did you like better? I'm thinking of doing P90X because that is what all my "athletic" friends are up to. Any preferences?
  • greggags2
    Options
    I really like P90X because it has everything in it resistance workouts, cardio, relief and stretching. If you like cardio more and getting your heart rate up I would go with Insanity or Insanity the Asylum but if you want an overall fitness program that will work your whole body I would go with P90X
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Great job! I use Power90 and love it, can't wait to see my results in the end :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!