Finding Friends

Options
Hello Everyone! Im Really Just Starting My Journey Of Losing Weight. I've Tried Many Time Before, But I Hope This Time I'll Be Able To Stick To It. Now I'm Just Looking For Friends On MFP To Share My Journey With And Become Friends With. So Please Feel Free To Add Me Or Send A Message. I Love To See Pictures And Hear Inspirational Stories. Any Ages, And Gender. I'm Just Ready For The Challenge.

Replies

• butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Good morning You can add me as a friend. Have a wonderful 4th of July :smile:
  • BellaAbrianna
    Options
    Hi miss C. I'm doing the same as you (finding friends to get this weight off) but I'm re-losing my last 8 lbs. maintenance is harder than losing I think. I'll help support you :)
  • xMissCresiax
    Options
    Thanx Everyone! Im so glad to be doing this, this time around.
  • Cranberry_juice
    Cranberry_juice Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

I'm Chevy and am looking to add friends to my profile and also to motivate me on my journey.

Please feel free to add to me.

Thanks
    chevy x
  • victorialeehyde
    Options
    Im only 1 week in but so far I'm loving it. If you can stick to making your entries, you find yourself sticking to your goals. I will send you an add invite. Good luck'
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I will send you an invite. It's been a nice place to be....Good luck on your journey
  • shandybrown
    Options
    Welcome. MFP is a great tool! It helps me stay on track. It really helped today when we were cooking out. I am also looking for supportive friends to help inspire and encourage. Best of luck to you.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • dongarvin
    dongarvin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can add me too if you want. I don't do a lot of exercise but since being a regular on MFP I've lost 17+ lbs just through dieting and calorie counting. I'm a pretty good home chef and always have creative, easy to make (low-calorie) ideas and recipes. Good luck to you and to everyone in the same boat!
  • dstny157
    dstny157 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I'll send you a request. I've only been here about a week and I love it.
  • savannahmousseau
    Options
    i just found this and i am very exited to use it! i have already started losing weight i used to be 145 i am now 124 i want to get lower still, i hope you can follow me on my journey and good luck to all <3 feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • tigerlilyabz
    Options
    Yes I love this app and it really helps with my food intake would love add some
    More friends plz feel free to add.abz