Well, hello there!

Options
Hey everyone!

Just stopping in to introduce myself. My name is Carrie, and I am a 38-year-old stay-at-home mom and part-time student from Oklahoma. I just joined myfitnesspal, but have used SparkPeople in the past with success, losing about 35 lbs. Kind of fell off of the bandwagon there for a good long while, and now the weight has creeped back up a little. I just want to lose about 10-12 pounds and generally become more active and be in better shape and health. I am doing the Couch to 5K program on my treadmill and am currently on my 3rd week.

--Carrie

Replies

• refeek
    refeek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great site for support. Good luck!!
  • calicat0925
    calicat0925 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've used SP in the past, too. I liked that this was on my phone and I even roped my mom and one of my friends into it. Good luck to you!
  • heretoloseit95
    Options
    Hey everyone. :) i literally just joined , like seconds ago and i figured that it would be a great way to start by introducing myself. My name is Menna, i'm from Cairo, Egypt. im 18, and 5'7 my lowest weight was 130 pounds i was really skinny back then because i kinda have a large frame. now im back to 155 :S due to stress, exams and other problems, wish to go back to 130 or even 120. if you need motivation or support we can definitely talk cuz i desperately need them too. :)

have a good day everyone:happy:
  • MiraCles14
    Options
    Couch to 5k is a great program. Good luck!