Made it to my First Goal!

Options
When I started to watch what I was eating (calorie wise) I have always eat pretty healthy with lots of fresh veggies and fruit. But I also love my food! And love to cook! Sooo anyway I wasn't exercising and I was only eating 1200 calories a day and only seeing a pound lost and pound gained! I convinced my husband if he bought me a treadmill I would use it everyday, LOL. It's now day 14 and I've been walking/running my lbs off! I had my second baby 4 months ago and MADE it back down to my pre pregnancy weight!! I can't believe in 14 days I could lose 9 lbs! Now I've set another goal to get back to my first baby pre pregnancy weight which might take a lil while longer, but I feel like I can do it! 160 here I come:happy:

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have reason to be proud.
  • kwin91
    kwin91 Posts: 128
    Options
    Hey that's really awesome! the same thing happened to me when I started running! But the only thing is is that you wont loose as much when you keep going. I lost like 10 pounds immediately like you, and then it slowly started taping down to about 1.8-2 pounds per week. I'm not trying to discourage you, I just don't want you to get your hopes up like I did because no one told me this. But that's awesome, and I hope that you do keep loosing like this because it feels good! Good luck to you!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the great work! You did the right thing by setting small goals. :)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hey that's really awesome! the same thing happened to me when I started running! But the only thing is is that you wont loose as much when you keep going. I lost like 10 pounds immediately like you, and then it slowly started taping down to about 1.8-2 pounds per week. I'm not trying to discourage you, I just don't want you to get your hopes up like I did because no one told me this. But that's awesome, and I hope that you do keep loosing like this because it feels good! Good luck to you!

By any chance have you tried adding some strength training as well?
  • jhutka
    jhutka Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!