Does anyone else notice a difference?

Options
Because I don't :cry: I know the pounds are dropping but I dont feel like I look any different.

14nlbgh.jpg

Replies

• HannahHolzer
    Options
    Hey, it looks like you have lost it around your tummy and hips.

Keep up the good work :)
  • FeliceBaker
    FeliceBaker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yes i can definitely see a difference!! keep up the great work!!!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference, and you're looking great!

I know how you feel. I currently weigh about 10 pounds less than I have in over 4 years. I'm now a size medium. I got really discouraged the other day while I was shopping for new clothes. I feel like even though I know I've made progress, it's hard for me to see and I still feel fat. I know I look better, but shopping is still frustrating because I feel like things still just don't look good on me.

It took me a long time to realize I was fat. Even though I was wearing size 16 pants, I didn't see how I really looked. Now that I'm looking better, it's taking me a while to catch up.
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    If you still have those outfits, put them on and take pictures in them. I wasn't seeing a difference either until I took a picture with the same shirt. In fact, I think I will save it till I reach my goal. The police outfit would be the best if you still have it. :o)
  • wasveganvictoria88
    wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    GET YOUR TAPEMEASURE OUT!

Although its not a brill photo for checking this, but it looks like your arms are thinner, measure everything! I thought I'd lost nothing and turns out I've lost 2inches off each thigh!

Oh and your muffin tops have gooooooone!
  • evie123ba
    evie123ba Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! I do see a big difference.
    Your tummy hips even your arms
    I know you can really see them with this picture but I've seen your other pics.
    But the difference I see the most is in your face you look so much thinner than in these pics.
    Your doing great good job and keep it up!