My Independence Day! New so need help and motivation.

Options
Signed up awhile back but never used. This time I have health issues so I have to lose weight but more importantly get healthy. I can use all the help and advice that anyone wants to give me. Happy 4th a great day to start my new independence! Thanks for your support!

Replies

• JosephinaG
    Options
    Welcome!
    Its so easy to use and is a great motivator! When i first started, I found it useful to have a nose around the site and the forums, found some great advice.
    Good luck and dont give up!!!
    Stay healthy!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
    What a great way to look at it. I hope you have a fantastic 4th today!!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Wishing you success towards achieving your goals!
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Happy 4th!!! And yay for starting....don't know that I'm in a position to give advice, but willing to help with motivation & support-feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kay_babyx0408
    Options
    Just Heard Of This And I Thought It Would Be A Great Thing To Try. Im Eighteen & Live Is Too Short To Not "Do Better For Myself" I Need Some Motivation! YOLO & Im Living My Life Right From Now On! Bring It On Babyy!
  • Ajnips
    Ajnips Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hello and Happy 4th ...i find that it helps me to have a few meals that i know by heart that r quick , ez to make and in my calorie goal as well as a meal at each place i may like to order from ( it sucks to see the calories in food after u already ate it )...i also buy a few premade meals (smart ones ) for days that im being lazy..lol...im trying to get in a habit of saying a little inspirational /motivational saying b4 i eat any meal ...bec i find if i can remember my goals b4 i eat , i stick to the plan.