Looking for support.

Options
I have been on this site since January, I have never had that many friends on here. I haven't found many people that are very active, but that is partially my fault because I haven't exactly been very social myself. I want to make a change and be more active and supportive to everyone. If I was your friend before, I would like you back. If you have never been my friend, hi, I'm Donald, an d I am here to help you and be a supportive weight loss friend. Let's do this!!! :smile:

Replies

• janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Donald, You are doing such a wonderful job. 90 lbs is pretty amazing
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Donald congrats on the weight loss feel free to friend me I'm on everyday & love this site!:smile:
  • leea022002
    leea022002 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Donald, my name is Toffee i'm 38 married, mother of 2 boys 15 & 6 work PRN ( as needed) and on sat at a nursing home and I also go to nursing school. I'm in the same boat as you I have been on here awhile but never really did much except log my food. I have lost 16lbs so far and have a lot more to go and I can use all the support I can get.
  • imafluffypuffybear
    Options
    hei ya im cadburry
    i need some help by loosing weiht could u help me please
    gonna add u :)
  • martinierin84
    Options
    Hey Donald, I am a kindergarten teacher and have the summer off. Most people may kill for that but time off (and a wacky schedule, or should I say: no schedule) so very damaging to a person like me because I can totally fall into a slump. It takes alot to get me motivated too.

Every summer I seem to get this idea "I am going to lose 20 lbs and go back to school and show EVEYRONE!" Well, I'm done with that. This summer I'm going to eat right, stay active and show myself.

Lets keep in touch and motivate each other :) I am on here everyday and would be really happy to chat and keep eachother going!
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    Always looking for more support!! :) Added ya
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey Donald.....love to be ur friend.....about to add you
  • jbloomfj
    jbloomfj Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi Donald Great job on losing the 90 pounds. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hi Donald :-) I have added you!
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm going to friend you guys because I'm the same. I've been on for a whle but have just been logging my meals. I HAVE to lose 25 pounds..it's not a choice anymore. I sabotage myself, but I'll be supportive to you. Thanks!
  • jennifer_mclachlan
    Options
    Hi! I'm on everyday and I'll try to be just as supportive! I'm adding you.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hi I have just added you. I am a part of the furniture here and on most times during the day!
  • epmck11
    epmck11 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I added Donald, and I'm looking for new friends on this site too so feel free to add me! :)
  • Parrotman72
    Parrotman72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.