Looking for advice and friendship on the journey

Options
Hey,

My name is Savannah and I'm struggling... allot. My weight has been up and down my entire life. I want this to be the last time I fight through this but I'm afraid, frustrated, and impatient. My weight right now is 130. Its been highest at 140 and lowest at 120. I want to be 118 and I know that I can do it but the ups and downs are really hard for me to handle. What tips do you have to get it off and keep it off as well as handling the entire weight loss process?

Replies

• dannii020
    dannii020 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi im trying to get my self down to 116lb i think im at 136lb not long had my baby x
  • k19128
    k19128 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My son is now years old. I used him as an excuse for my weight for a long time. I am finally cracking down. I am currently at 137 and want to get down to 118 as well. I am struggling with this weight and can't seem to stay on track!! Would love a motivational friend.
  • k19128
    k19128 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oops...2 years old :)
  • dannii020
    dannii020 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    awww my daughter 7 months on 8th and my son is 3 in nov :):happy:
  • Ajnips
    Ajnips Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i would love some motivational friends as well ...last time i was 135 i had just gave birth.. 3 more little ones later and im at 189 lbs now .. i know i have a lot to go..lol .. but im sick of being big my goal is to b around 145..friend me
  • jillleanne
    jillleanne Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! I'm the exact same way- ups and downs. I always lose 10lbs in the summer, promise to keep it off during school, but it ALWAYS comes back. So this is my year to fix that!!
  • JlSimon22
    JlSimon22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ditto. I'm at my highest of 153 right now, looking to get to 128. I feel like its been a yoyo of weight for the past 5 years. I also just joined, its helpful to not do it alone!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me~ I've got quite a few more to lose than you~ but its a journey, not a race for me...
  • Fitnessqueen90
    Options
    Healthy eating, good nutrition. Fill up on low calorie foods, plenty of fruits and veggies along with working out/exercising. Thats the way to go! im also new here on this journey!, and it is a friendship support i wanna give.