GEEEZ! How did I get this outa' shape!?!

Options
Alright, besides the cookies, candy, beer-a-rooskis, Sundaes, Saturdays, Thursdays, and Tuesdays, all the Pot Pies, Pizzas Penne Pollo, Parfaits and Pistachios, combined with inactivity, how the crap did I get this far outa' shape?? Looking for Life Coaches, Mid-Life Coaches, After-Life Coaches, Still-Life Coaches, Coaches with Horses, Coaches in Waiting, Coaches for Coaches, Motivators, Explanators, Facilitators, Those with Wit, Those with Joy, Those with Contempt and Those with a Stern Look
I am looking for ANYONE who might like to assist in recapturing the inner "In-Shape" Man that I am!!

Replies

• Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Just read your profile. Hilarious! I'm sending a friend request now.
  • kfitt10
    kfitt10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you can add me!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    You had me at beer-a-rooskis!
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Add me, if only for the entertainment you will provide. Love the intro!
  • Dalila2077
    Dalila2077 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm with "Discoveri" in absolute agreement. You are very funny! There is nothing quite like Honesty! We have to laugh about the reality! Now be prepared to CRY and SWEAT and Cry some more... and remember all those Pizza's, Pot Pies and Cheese burgers will be fighting hard to stay attached to you! But, hard work never goes unnoticed and it always pays off! :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    He,he,he....feel free to add me as a friend, if you wish.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Why ask why ?

Let's face it, in an alternate universe we're all fit & healthy and never heard of MFP ....... but here each day is filled with dozens (or maybe even hundreds) of decisions about food & exercise ......

Maybe it's a test ..... one I intend to pass, btw :drinker:

Feel free to add me ...... obviously you're going to have fun on this journey ..... best of luck to you !
  • Natelywills
    Options
    You're hilarious and so right. I would love to add you as an MFP buddy if you're game. This place is wonderful. I've met so many great people and we're all in the same boat. It's good to know you're not alone and the advice and support is wonderful. Plus, you really do start to think about what you eat; the numbers, the taste, what you enjoy versus eating for the sake of it. I wish you the best of luck!
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    Great intro! We all need a little humour in our lives. Friend request sent. :)
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    Hysterical! :laugh: Ya gotta love a guy with a sense of humor. FR sent.