grenade thermo detonator

Options
I have just ordered a tub of grenade thermo and was interested to see if anyone had used it and had good results. I wasn't sure whether to go with grenade or thermobol. I will be taking them in conjunction with promax diet.

Replies

• LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    Options
    You've lost a few pound this week then. Regardless of fat loss.

There is no substitute for eating healthy food and taking regular exercise. If fat burners worked why are there over a billion obese people on the planet?
  • xxpinkcandyxx
    xxpinkcandyxx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    well unfortunately there are over a billion obese people on the planet because most of them don't do anything about it. Funnily enough i had guessed that if i stuff my face with MacDonalds and just eat crap and sit on my backside every day im not going to lose anything.

I will be taking these as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.....if you dont try you will never know!!
    Thanks for your feedback though:bigsmile:
  • LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    Options
    I will know as there is no documented proof that they work. Most raise the blood pressure slightly or increase heart rate.

So you ordered them then asked if anyone had used them and seen results? Cart before the horse isn't it?

You are free to take what you like but don't expect any significant fat loss from these, you are halfway there with changing your diet and lifestyle so that is a step in the right direction,
  • xxpinkcandyxx
    Options
    well either way if I try and it works then great, but if I try and it doesn't work then at least I will have learned a valuable lesson...so win-win really.

Also before I order anything I read about it and learn first. But as with most things in life you don't know until you try. And as far as I'm concerned the more knowledge I gain the better.....at least on here someone may say "well I think they work better when you take them this way"....or some one else might say "no I do this instead".......do you see my point.

I guess you have personally tried fat burners too, to know if they work or not?? So I'm doing the same :smile: :smile:
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    have ordered this too - 1st taken today - had a terrible job trying to open the container LOL ... do feel really energised today maybe these or could just be a friday feeling ! these are in ADDITION to my Zumba-ing and making better food choices
  • _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    Options
    They label then as fat burners but they are appetite suppressants, so if you stick to a healthy diet you should do great on them. The other poster was just trying to steal your thunder, troll
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    thank you _Refried_ - here's hoping :)
  • xxpinkcandyxx
    Options
    lol @troll....there is always one!! well im starting them from tomorrow and looking forward to it. And every little helps lol
  • rmontagnini
    Options
    how did it go, did it work?