Any brides to be? or anyone early 20s?

Options
Hiya,
I'm Kirstie, I'm 21, and I'm getting married in September, and I'm currently too fat for my wedding dress. Emergency! haha :)
Just looking for support and new friends :) I'll be here daily, this is serious business now.
I currently weigh 171lbs, my dress is a 12 (a small 12, its vintage), and I've got 12 weeks to fit in it.
Eeek!

Replies

• thewestwifey
    thewestwifey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a June 2013 Bride! I will add you :) I just started last week
  • llm1607
    llm1607 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Im a august 2014 bride but got the weightloss/fitness bug!! Feel free to add me :-D
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Sept 8th wedding for me. Currently holding steady at 185, and a size 12 dress.

I'm just maintaining now, not really tracking food that much. I know what I need to eat and I eat it. No bad stuff. So I'm not worried about gaining.

Honestly, the closer it gets to W-Day, the less I feel like worrying and stressing about what I'm eating.

But that;s just me.

Good luck on your nupitals, ladies!
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Me =p Sort of.. I'm 20 and I've picked out my ring.. just waiting for it <3 We have talked about it and I know I want to be fit healthy, and not chunky for a wedding.
  • ameliafaith
    ameliafaith Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a June 2013 bride.
    I will gladly support you in this. I need help too!
    I have 11 months to lose about 15 pounds...
  • amylynn9
    amylynn9 Posts: 40
    Options
    I am an October 2012 Bride, need to lose 20lbs. Add me as a friend!! I need to get serious.
  • angelicahinkle
    Options
    I am a Oct 2013 bride. I am starting this weightloss journey for me and not my wedding day but It will be a huge plus to be able to look that much better in my wedding dress
  • alexandreanichole
    Options
    :wink: Wonderful! I was just looking for a board like this! I am a 2013 November bride and I am 21. Sitting steady at 165 since January now but I need to get down to a size 10 instead of the 12 I am at. Feel free to add me and I'll add yall! :flowerforyou:
  • dynamodi
    dynamodi Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm early 20's if you want to add for for support? :)