Somebody tell this can be done!

Options
Hi everyone.
New here and wanting to make some friends who can support me on what I hope will be a successful journey!
I'm desperate to lose some weight. I'm in the middle of a vicious circle, I've gained weight due to ill health, medication and decreased mobility, and this weight is just making my ill health and my mobility worse! Wanting to lose some pounds, get a bit fitter and feel better again. Looking for inspiration. Please help me on my journey!

Replies

• mollyW2012
    mollyW2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    There are lots of great supportive people on this site. You will find some awesome buddies! Feel free to add me.
  • jaykelso564
    jaykelso564 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you cant beat the records on the go this app does.. iv always did this with a note book threw out my adulthood and this is faster and easier
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    It can be done, I'm doing it, and I started out extremely overweight and pretty immobile. I also have back problems so I have to still be careful about pushing myself too much. Add me if you want to!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Patience is what you need, not desperation. There are many supportive people on this site.

My mantra in all of this is "Don't trade what you want the most, for what you want right now"

Be sensible, eat in your calorie range, do some light exercise and don't stress about it:flowerforyou: