Breaking point!

Options
Hello! I have been on the journey for losing weight for a year now... and I have made no efforts to do so. With no support. I think now is the time to try and get on this site and actually make more of an effort when it comes to my weightloss. I want to get healthier, not just for myself, but for my two year old as well. I want to be able to run after her without losing my breath, but of course in the mean time look in the mirror and actually be happy... not avoid mirrors. So, here I am. My name is Angela... I am 22 years old. This... is going to be my weight loss journey.

Replies

• SithChicky
    SithChicky Posts: 74
    Options
    Hello! I have been on the journey for losing weight for a year now... and I have made no efforts to do so. With no support. I think now is the time to try and get on this site and actually make more of an effort when it comes to my weightloss. I want to get healthier, not just for myself, but for my two year old as well. I want to be able to run after her without losing my breath, but of course in the mean time look in the mirror and actually be happy... not avoid mirrors. So, here I am. My name is Angela... I am 22 years old. This... is going to be my weight loss journey.

I agree with you. I've been trying for a while now, but with hypothyroid and no support, it makes it difficult. I have two daughters, 2 and 3 years, and I can hardly keep up with them. With support and motivation, you can do it! Feel free to friend me too :)
  • BeautifulTransition
    Options
    I agree with you. I've been trying for a while now, but with hypothyroid and no support, it makes it difficult. I have two daughters, 2 and 3 years, and I can hardly keep up with them. With support and motivation, you can do it! Feel free to friend me too :)

Thank you very much. :) It is nice knowing I already have someone willing to be support for me. I will be the same for you!! :D Don't hesitate ever messaging me.
  • heretoloseit95
    Options
    Its great that you're taking the first step towards a healthier life. Its gonna be hard but you can do it, :) i just joined today and i need support myself. we can support each other and stuff :D add me if you want. my name is menna, im 18 years old from Egypt and i want to lose 30-35 pounds .
    wishing you the best of luck :)
  • tyroners
    tyroners Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Steve, add me if you wish I'm on every day, getting help on here from a great group of friends, giving some back too I hope!
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    You can do it! I'll be here to encourage and motivate you :)
  • BeautifulTransition
    Options
    Thank you all very much!! For those interested in giving support back and forth please go ahead and send me a friend request! Makes it a little easier on me as I am still setting everything up and learning this site, lol.
  • shroseman
    shroseman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Stephanie and I tried this site on my Kindle Fire at the beginning of 2012. I lost 14 pounds and in April on a study abroad trip with high schoolers (I'm a teacher) I had trouble tracking food and no time to workout I gave up and gained back 8 pounds. I'm starting again and will not quit! I want to lose an additional 15-20 pounds. Feel free to friend me.
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    Welcome, i'm new too. You can do it!
  • BeautifulTransition
    Options
    Welcome, i'm new too. You can do it!

We can help support each other! :D Welcome to the site as well.
  • nhatcher8280
    Options
    I, too have been on this journey or shall we call it a merry-go-round, no maybe a revolving door...I got it...this roller coaster! At least it has been for me! having kids within a couple of years of each other and bed rest make for quite a muffin top belly! I have also decided to get this thing over with and lose the weight....So feel free to add me! Let's get movin'!