New Friends?

Options
I really need some support... I have been working out for about 3 months, increasing intensity gradually.

I started Insanity 6 days ago... it's really hard! But I like it because I'm pretty sure it has what I need to get into shape.

I eat pretty clean. No sugar and no processed food... and I have been doing that for about 8 weeks...
I haven't seen my scale go down much at all. I seen it go down 3 lbs then right back up to where I was! I was so pissed, but not so discouraged that I quit. I've worked too hard to quit.

I'm not sure what else to do or just stick it out with Insanity, continue to eat clean and then I will get the results I am after?

Frustrating.

Replies

• tiki1078
    tiki1078 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I heard about the insanity workout; I hear its no joke! Your body swells when so you may not see a change on scale right away. Are your clothings fitting different? I know you said you are eating clean but are you eating enough, how much protein are you getting? Are you drinking enough water? Oh are you giving your body a day or two to recover each week?

Everybody is different so we have to try different things to figure out what works best for you. Wish you the best of luck. I just started Ripped in 30; on day #4. Feel free to add me for support.