Day one....

Options
I want to have a good attitude about starting a diet and exercise plan. My many attempts, result in some weight loss, but never my goal.....this time both my husband and me are beginning together..i think this is a good plan..we can support each other this way. I am hoping to really use all of the tools available on myfitnesspal. and could use a little support. I have 30 pounds to lose and feel like my metabolism moves at a snails pace. Good luck to all....lets begin :)

Replies

• Karen5732
    Karen5732 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent,, will help you on your way !
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    Doing it with someone else is great. Especially your hubby. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you'd like additional support :)
  • tiki1078
    tiki1078 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the board and good luck to you and your husband. Feel free to friend request for support.
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    Good luck to you! That's great that your husband is on board for the change, too. Definitely helps when ALL of your family members are supportive in wanting to make the lifestyle CHANGE!
  • veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    Welcome, this is the most awesome fitness program I have ever been on. It keeps me accountable for what I eat and seeing other people's progress if really inspiring!! You can do this!!
  • ekburnet
    ekburnet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'll send you a friend request. :happy:
  • stephaniel41
    Options
    Hi I have been trying to lose weight and tone up. I am an emotional eater and really need something like this to stay on track physically and mentally. I cant afford to join any programmes etc and someone told me this is amazing. Today is the beginning of my sensible eating plan
  • mayareign
    mayareign Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello! I am new too, and in the same boat - definitely need the accountability and the - ahem - affordability.
  • kirstenmaria
    kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm new...I started here a long time ago, and have fallen off the wagon a few times. The last time I went to the doctor he pointed out that what I thought was maintenance of the same weight has really been a slow creep up over the past 4 years. I started watching what I eat and exercising more a week ago, and today can say that I have lost 5 pounds! I really, really need to keep this up. You're very lucky that you have someone to help you...I feel quite alone in this. I have 100 pounds to lose, and I have given myself until August 25th to lose the first 40 (of which I have 35 left to go).

I wish you the best.
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have sent a friend request! It's awesome that your husband is on board.. I've been hinting to my husband that he should start having a healthier lifestule too... but no luck yet.