I've never done Yoga...Any good on youtube?

So I'm not allowed to do any of my workout video's at home, nothing with a lot of excitement so to speak. I'm allowed to use my treadmill at home and I can lift my weights. But I thought maybe yoga would help relax me a little and help at the same time. I'm not used to something to slow paced though. But I don't want to go out and buy another video since I have like 20. So does anybody have good yoga video's they would suggest on youtube? Is yoga really a good workout? Relaxing?

Also, will walking on the treadmill and doing yoga help lose inches? That will be all the exercise I'll be able to get for awhile but I still want to lose inches off my hips and thighs and my waist if possible.

Replies

• Hi! I really enjoy doing yoga from youtube - I use a 20 minute video (see below) which is pretty simple but planning to move onto others - there are loads out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34QH6H5Tm6U

I love yoga - it's harder than it looks and really energising!
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    I love yaga - agree with the lady above me it is much harder than one would imagine. I go to class though...
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Oh yeah and the veteran yoga ladies in the classes are all super lean and toned so if it's toning you after Yoga could be the answer...
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    bump
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Yoga is great -- and so are pilates!

I've never used videos from YouTube; however, I do rent workout DVD's from the library. They are usually free for a week and our library has a TON of yoga and pilates videos.

Good luck!