Options
    you rock girl!
  • sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • QueenChar75
    Options
    Congrats! I know you felt like a million bucks! Keep it up! It inspires me!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    HOW EXCITING!!! did you squeal? cause i would have squealed. lol congrats!
  • mrsjacksn
    mrsjacksn Posts: 113
    Options
    congrats
  • That is terrific girl! Great job!!!
  • slimmer7777
    Options
    encouraging
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV moment! Great work!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    what a great feeling!!! you're getting me very excited for the day I put my size 8's back on. Wearing a 12 right now.:drinker:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    <
    JEALOUS!!! WTG!!!!!!
  • JAGgirl47
    JAGgirl47 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Your body has changed so much with those 15 pounds! Congratulations! It must be the weight lifting. I've lost 15 since Jan. and I just went down one size.
  • jeskate
    jeskate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This morning I went to Macy's to buy a new suit for work. Everything else in my closet was hanging off me and it was starting to look silly. I've kind of put this off because I didn't want to go and find out I haven't lost as many inches and weight as I thought. But it had to be done. So I grab a pair of size 12s and try them on and they are too big. I got a size 10 thinking they would fit but they were too loose, too. Dare I grab a pair of size 8s? I was thinking I couldn't possibly fit into a size 8. Inconceivable! But I grab then any way and brace myself for the disappointment. When I tried them on, I just stared at myself in the mirror and grinned like an idiot. They fit, holy smokes, I was wearing a size 8. No muffin top, no sucking in my gut. They fit perfectly. Single digits! Woot!

Best feeling ever. Keep up the great work!
  • chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • U81fA1th
    U81fA1th Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are my new inspiration of the day. Way to go and keep up the great work :-)
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    fabulous NSV! No more baggy clothes for you. You go girl, keep up the great work:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!