Back at it ..... again!

Options
Well I am back at it again all over.... Last summer I was on the amazing fast track and somewhere along the way it all fell apart and then continued to fall apart last semester with school and children... I am in summer school taking 8 hours and am applying to nursing school in september and have 3 children all 5 and under and a boyfriend who eats beyond awful with a fast metabolism.... All in all sucks for me!! I am finding it so hard to do this and the MIND over BODY part... Like I KNOW I should eat this not that or I know I just need to work out for the day but its hard... I am literally up all day with kids and then all night with homework and then at school 10 hours on tuesday and thursday... STUDYING like crazy in between... I need help... I can't do this on my own so I am taking advice and tips from all the people out there.

ESPECIALLY mom's with a crazy work load... even single moms (My boyfriend is gone most of the time because of work) so it is just me 3 kids and tons of school.... I guess I want so bad to be super woman and it is not working. I use to coupon and loved it, but that working out eating right and school and kids and the house well I can't handle it all and I want to know how! I need to be a better me not only for myself but for my children as well! I want to be around for a long time for them and I want to like who I see in the mirror again... Cause I don't like the person I see...

I want to love me again!

Replies

• mary34reilly
    mary34reilly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well you're back and that's the main thing right? I try and always accept friend requests.... So feel free to add me! You'll get there again...hang in there girl!
  • ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Your schedule sounds like mine. I stop MFP for a while due to mid terms and finals. I have a full schedule outside full time student. I hope when I return for the fall semester I can continue exercising. I am determine to continue even if I have bad days, I will just get back on the band wagon. The good thing is that you have given up. Welcome back!
  • Addy0315
    Addy0315 Posts: 48
    Options
    Thank you! I know anything worth having you need to work at I just wish something was easy sometimes!
  • Addy0315
    Addy0315 Posts: 48
    Options
    Thnk you Ichelle.... I am taking chemistry this summer which was one of the worst ideas and another class.... I am literally doing school 36 hours mon-thursday and then I just exhausted and I know those are just excuses but I am going to try and give it my all again!
  • ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes dear, I feel you but knowing it's not, now we get over that part and set short goals, make a goal to just walking 10 minutes a day and watch how you wil continue making more short goals. I even dance while I'm cleaning house, you will be surprise how many calories you burned. I'm not sure if my exercise log is available but if its available you can see the different calories I burn just around the house. We are already creative because we have to juggle so many things around, so many it fun.
  • zaxmom09
    zaxmom09 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can relate to you.........in school...mommy to active little boy....fell off the wagon but back at it again!:bigsmile:
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I want to love me too. My weight was 135 when I was 18. At 30 I reached 174. last year I got down to 138. I loved it. Now I am at 147 and want to be 135 again.
    My weight has always been on my mind. I worry about it all the time. I posted pics on my profile. A few are me at my low weight. Others are me at about 150.