What 10 pounds looks like in photos.

Options
_AllieCat_
_AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
I regretfully looked in the mirror this morning before I put on my gym clothes in my too-tight white tank top and small pink shorts. I didn't see a difference since the last time I wore this very unflattering outfit. However, once the photos were placed side by side I was shocked.

I have a very long way to go, but seeing what a mere 10-pound loss can do made me proud of my hard work. I CAN do this, and I AM doing it! You bet I'm looking forward to adding my 170, 160, and 150 markers soon.

SW: 198
CW: 179
GW: 155
UGW: 135

weightlossprogress190-180.jpg

I'm embarrassed to post these here so don't be too harsh. I am very much a work in progress.
This section of the message boards always inspires me so I wanted to show my progress in hope to inspire someone else.

Replies

• NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! I can definitely see a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference!!! Keep it up! I know it's a work in progress...for us all! : )
  • alitarose
    alitarose Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This was so encouraging to me! Thanks for posting, you are doing wonderful.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I think this is great!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great!
  • awaters24
    awaters24 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great, this IS very inspiring....i've only lost 13 pounds but i feel like nothing on me has changed, so this was great to see, thanks for sharing! :)
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    That is great! Keep it up! :)
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I think that's very impressive. Great work!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed! You look awesome for just 10 pounds gone. Way to go girl!
  • Traeyek
    Traeyek Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    U goooooooooooooo sweety!!! 10lbs looks great!!!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a difference! Great job!
  • Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great difference. Very inspiring to see what 10 pounds can do.
  • mrshoffman07
    mrshoffman07 Posts: 121
    Options
    Great work
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Wow, such a difference, that's awesome!
  • lbinns77
    lbinns77 Posts: 8
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    I regretfully looked in the mirror this morning before I put on my gym clothes in my too-tight white tank top and small pink shorts. I didn't see a difference since the last time I wore this very unflattering outfit. However, once the photos were placed side by side I was shocked.

I have a very long way to go, but seeing what a mere 10-pound loss can do made me proud of my hard work. I CAN do this, and I AM doing it! You bet I'm looking forward to adding my 170, 160, and 150 markers soon.

SW: 198
    CW: 179
    GW: 155
    UGW: 135

weightlossprogress190-180.jpg

I'm embarrassed to post these here so don't be too harsh. I am very much a work in progress.
    This section of the message boards always inspires me so I wanted to show my progress in hope to inspire someone else.

Don't be embarrassed! You are looking great!!! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • deer37
    deer37 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow that really is a great difference for 10 pounds! good on you!!! dont be embarrassed at all, i cant wait to see your next update! your shorts are already way looser in the leg area.. good on you!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    You look a lot less than 180lbs.
  • tinahelton
    tinahelton Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! 10 lbs doesn't sound like much to some people...but, to those of us who know how stinkin' hard it is to get rid of...it's a great thing!!! Way to go!!! You look great!!!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words everyone, it's very encouraging!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!