APPLES LOSE 33% MORE WEIGHT

Options
Apples
Eat apples so the pectin found in apples can prevent your body from absorbing too much fat and… The pectin from apples causes your body to release fat and…

Pectin is also a strong appetite suppressant that keeps you satisfied for long periods of time causing you not to overeat so you won't gain weight and in a study done in Brazil…

People who had 1 whole apple before each meal lost 33% more weight than a group of people who didn't eat apples.

Replies

• LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    Options
    Nice copy and paste, from which site please?
  • LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    Options
    Most food high in fibre binds to lipids to help it pass through the body, just a thought.
  • GSCPostBaby
    GSCPostBaby Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yum with peanut butter!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    brb buying pectin
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    Most food high in fibre binds to lipids to help it pass through the body, just a thought.

Did you read that somewhere or just think it up?
  • iris8pie
    iris8pie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    there was one other time in my life I lost a lot of weight, and it was by eating an apple for breakfast every day. it really worked for me then, and Im trying it again now...hopefully stick with it for life this time.
  • owl92
    owl92 Posts: 74
    Options
    that was also on the radio too about the pectin in apples. its true research. i think we do have enough sources to believe its true. i got lots of apples at the moment. nomnomnom
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I love apples! Glad to hear this is a benefit. I eat them a lot.
  • 140lbgoal
    140lbgoal Posts: 19
    Options
    I joined MFP in June and I lost 24 pounds last month. I am eating low carbohydrates and it is working great for me! I love apples, really fresh fruit in general, but I eat at least an apple a day and usually when I might want something sweet. Apples satisfy my sweet tooth and keep me satisfied between meals. I tried counting calories and gained 15 pounds, plus I was always hungry and tired! Low Carbohydrate is the way for me and apples are my feel good treat.
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    nm
  • aplusgeek
    aplusgeek Posts: 49
    Options
    In other news product x is actually what causes you to lose fat, product y is found to be ineffective.