I challenge you all to think of something positive

Options

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I'd like to state I worked way to hard to get that color right. I need a life.

you need a shrink...
    You can admit it. You have a thing for psycho clowns.

Never! F*cking scary-**kitten* clown...
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    Body: I love the placement of all my beauty marks and I think my nose is very snazzy in the way of noses
    Personality: I like that I don't hold grudges no matter what. I like my ways of being obsessed over things.. ie my loved ones and my pets. I like that I can fully appreciate the loved ones in my life and fight to make sure we have time together.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Body: I have gorgeous eyes. I was looking at a page with colored contacts on it on facebook (my friend posted it, I was bored.) and I saw one that had the exact same eye color as me, and I excitedly said to my boyfriend "People pay to have my eye color!" XD
    Definitely a defining moment in my life.

Personality: I'm independent. I always have been like that. I like to do things on my own, and it takes me quite a while to give up on something I really want. I also don't need anybody else's approval for anything I do.
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    As far as something positive about my body I can say that: (A) it is alive, therefore I am alive; and (B) I have improved flexibility...

As far as my personality is concerned, I feel that I am a very honest person...

Those are good qualities!
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    Options
    I quite like my eyes- the shape/colour. In fact my face in general I don't think is too bad haha.
    Personality wise I'm always told I'm pretty funny. I find myself hilarious, at least :tongue:
  • Hazel0096
    Hazel0096 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love the shape of my hips. I have nice, wide "birthing" hips. I'd just like them to be smaller, but the proportion to stay the same with my waist.

I find humor in the little things - like questioning what makes "Super Eggy Scrambled Eggs" more eggy than regular eggs. Or wrapping - nice, with a bow - a black magic marker and giving to a co-worker so she'll stop using mine. Laughing so hard I snort!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    my legs are awesone and im hilarious
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Body= like the progress so far...got a way to go.

Personality= love my sense of humor.
    P. S.
    I love my kids.
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    Is it wrong that I've never really thought about this so specifically....?

Body - my legs, because they're strong and muscular...not small and dainty

Personality - (other than everything) - I'm extremely trusting and refuse to believe that anyone is inherently mean (which can also be my worst quality)
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,129 Member
    Options
    1) I love how my eyes change colour from green/gray to hazel/gray depending on the light... and I'm always touched when a lady actually notices or comments about it.

2) I'm a devoted father who goes above and beyond for his kids!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm not perfect, I flirt, but WITHOUT QUESTION the best thing about me, is that under ANY circumstance I would never physically cheat on my wife in any way.

Otherwise I like my eyes, and shoulders LOL
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    1. I'm quite creative.
    2. I think I like my eyes. *flutters eyelashes*

This sort of made my self-esteem higher! ^w^ Thanks! :D
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    my legs are awesone and im hilarious

Off-topic, but I love your ticker image! It's quite awesome, haha!
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Body - Love my calves, strong with great ankles and feet

Personality - I am fun and outgoing!!
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    1. I have great body proportions, good posture and I know how to look my absolute best. Oops, were those three things?

2. I am very driven and I don't fail at things I set out to do.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Personality - (other than everything) - I'm extremely trusting and refuse to believe that anyone is inherently mean (which can also be my worst quality)

I'm entirely opposite and wish that I could trade some of my attitude towards people for yours we would both probably benefit.
    A good friend of mine is the same way (to trusting), and IMO it's not a good thing. Especially for single women (which she is)
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Body: I love my smile :)

Personality: I love my optimism and happiness! I also like that I can be goofy or silly at random times :D
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I love my hour glass figure, even though there is far too much of it

I will do anything for a friend in need
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Physically: I like my big left toenail

Other: I'm loyal
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I've never really thought about this so specifically....?

Not at all hun I was exactly the same. I couldn't think of anything nice until I tried but well done you. Always try and see more positives about yourself, it will make you feel great about yourself and everyone has so much to give