Major NSV for me :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Jenna70
    Jenna70 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That's great, keep it up! As an emotional over-eater, I know it's hard to say no and/or stop sometimes. Each day or week staying in control is an accomplishment. I strive to think of what I put in my body as fuel to give me the power to run in top form. Good in = good for my body and I am worth it -- as are you! :)
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i am ridiculously proud of you too!
  • poetgurl2005
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! You rock!

24615602.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • 2012Mich
    2012Mich Posts: 93
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have struggled with binge eating and bulimia for the last three years. As of today, I have gone three whole weeks without a binge (or purge). I can't even remember the last time I managed to go so many days in a row of just eating normally... I am ridiculously proud of myself right now.

As someone who also binges (though I hate to admit to it by using the word!) I know what an accomplishment that is! Good for you, and may you have a lifetime more of binge free days!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am super happy for you!!!!!!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    I have struggled with binge eating and bulimia for the last three years. As of today, I have gone three whole weeks without a binge (or purge). I can't even remember the last time I managed to go so many days in a row of just eating normally... I am ridiculously proud of myself right now.

Great Job!!!!
  • KauandMe
    KauandMe Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you, too. You are doing great!
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Wow life changing
    So fantastic. Congratulations
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done!! thats such a big step in the right direction! Pat on the back for you :O) xx
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Well done!! And if you feel like you are going to regress or are doubting yourself at any point - come back to this thread and remember how good you feel about yourself right now.
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! You are amazing keep remembering that!
  • sarahrichards81
    Options
    Amazing job - I bet you can feel how much your body is loving you back too right now? More energy, better skin and just generally feeling fantastic within yourself.

Well Done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!