I am in need of friends...

Options
Hi.....My name is Donna. I'm a single mother of two.
I have been on MFP for a while now but I dont have many friends.
I have lost a total of 21 pounds so far. I feel my self getting tired of the same
stuff. I have heard its better to lose weight with friends. I know im not alone in saying somedays
I just need motivation to get going.... plz add me so we can motive each other. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Friend request sent!
  • manda_c_182
    manda_c_182 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna, you can be my friend :) I have only been on here a few weeks, lost 9 pounds. No kids but a poodle and a boyfriend :) I think friends help, you can talk about what's hard and what helps. i think my boyffie is a bit sick of me constantly talking about calories! lol

Amanda
  • Hambyld
    Hambyld Posts: 3
    Options
    I know my family is tired of hearing about calories too....They are working out and watching what they but
    They dont count calories like I do
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!! I am new to this and have lost 7 pounds so far :o)
  • imcatbear
    imcatbear Posts: 38
    Options
    You all can add me as well. A lot of my friends on here have stopped showing up :(
  • dmzazueta
    dmzazueta Posts: 36
    Options
    I know my family is tired of hearing about calories too....They are working out and watching what they but
    They dont count calories like I do

Donna, I am with you. I talk about grams, ounces, etc. My husband comes home to hearing about what I did at the gym and how I am getting my son more involved. At some point, I hope the members of my family come around, but for now I use my MFP friends to help motivate and support me.

Danielle
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    sent a friend request. I have been here for a little over 2 weeks. I'm down 11lbs, I weigh in again Friday but I'm feeling a little worried about it.
    I'm a mom of 5 and married going on 16yrs. though I have a lot of weight to lose for myself I am also trying to work on making my family healthier, so starting with a lot of little changes.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request :) I am always in need of more friends to motivate me, too!
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. Down 3 lbs. and many more to go. I'll be on MFP for a while. :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hello Donna! Feel free to add me! I can always use more firends! Congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • dstny157
    dstny157 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a friend request. I'm pretty new on here and don't have many friends yet.