Embarrassing Weight Loss Stories

Options
I thought it might be fun to have a thread where we can share mortifying/silly stories from our weight loss journeys. Getting healthy and meeting goals can take so much dedication and focus, that I sometimes forget to find the fun in it.

Here's one of mine.... Since it is "summer vacation", I fall asleep between 2am and 4am and wake up between 11am and 1pm. Anyways, around 1am I decided I needed to do a work-out DVD because I'm WIDE awake and I ate more 4th of July goodies than I should have... 5 minutes into the routine I get a phone call from my sister, who I thought was asleep downstairs. Her bedroom is directly below my bedroom. Turns out my big body thundering during each exercise shook her ceiling and woke her and her boyfriend up. She was pretty rude about it, and I was horrified. Clearly, it wasn't my intention to wake them up by "pounding" the ceiling.

But... kind of funny right? Eh? Maybe it isn't funny at all, but I'm choosing to make this negative into a positive.

Am I the only one who has had one of those moments that suck at the time but kinda make you laugh later?

Replies

• Eelkov
    Eelkov Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You should have said you had "male company". It would have turned her outrage into embaressment and possibly jelousy :)
  • mrsgreadington
    Options
    I recently found a video on my laptop of myself gettin some excercise dancing and stuff while cleaning.. I embarassed myself and no one even saw it!!