have you set a goal for christmas?

Options
I set a goal of 25lbs by christmas (: what is your goals?

Replies

• Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I hadn't thought about it but I'd like to be at 85kg. That means losing 15kg/33lb in six months. It's also halfway to my goal from where I am now.
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Well I've set a goal of getting to 95kg by mid September, so I suppose being 80-85kg by xmas wouldn't be too much of a stretch I hope :bigsmile:
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    I have lost 40 lbs so far, and would like to lose another 20 before the holidays...a great Christmas present would be if I were able to lose 25 by then :smile:
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yes I have given myself fromlast month till december to loose 24-26kg and I am already 6 down!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I would like to be down 20-25 lb by Xmas.
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 2lbs per week every week until Christmas.
    If I do I'll be at my end goal weight!
    Full of nervous energy about it!!

It's been awhile since I looked good during the holidays! Here's hoping!
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    ... at the beginning of the year I had set my goal to be 135lbs by the end of the year. I am at 138lbs now so I think I need to set a new goal :laugh:

I am thinking that 131lbs by the end of the year (giving me a total loss of 56lbs for the year) might be a good goal for me. I would also like to focus on toning over the coming months. My tummy is the bain of my life - and even though I have lost 49lbs now since the beginning of the year - it still looks like I am pregnant :laugh: Everything is getting smaller except the tummy (well that is getting smaller too but it still sticks out more than the rest of me!!!).
  • cwelch2677
    cwelch2677 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am planning on running a 10k in November so I would like to be down another 15-17lbs by then.
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I hadn't thought about it but I'd like to lose 40 by Christmas.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    i'd like to be 65kgs by christmas.

another 15kgs
  • bellaburch85
    Options
    I thought i was the only one thinking about christmas (in the summer- Well british summer)
    I would like to lose 10 pounds by Christmas (my weight takes ages to come off)
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I havent thought about it but I would like to be 85kg by then
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Yes I`m hopeing to be in my goal weight range around Christmas / New Years time. I`m currently floating between 168-167 with a goal to be in the 140`s range ( 149-140 and I`m happy ).
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be down into the 180's by then, which means another 20ish pounds. I just want to show off when we go see family!
  • teresadutton
    teresadutton Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be at my goal weight (140) by Oct 1st. so come Christmas I should be maintaining nicly. It will be nice not to be embarressed to have my pic taken at Christmas.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50-60 lbs.
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    I've been thinking about doing so! Maybe 10-15 pounds by Christmas. It's a lot closer than it seems!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    my goal for xmas is to gorge myself on sweets.

oh you mean weightloss? hopefully 30 pounds by then.
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hopefully my idealy weight since I only have about 30lbs to lose