Hey Everyone!! Looking for friends!

Options
julialla
julialla Posts: 232 Member
Hey everyone, and Happy 4th! Today was a rough day but what can I do...Tomorrows a new day!! Going to buckle down, breathe, eat as healthy as possible, and try to get to the gym. I've been apart of MFP for a month or two now, and it's starting to become a good fun habit. So, I am looking for friends to keep me going!! I'll be a sopomore in college this year and want to be in the best shape of my life, while losing those pesky Freshman pounds :) Hope you'll be apart of my new support team, add me if you like!

Replies

• redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Today is another day if you didnt eat so well yesterday. Burn it today just keep on pushing yourself. It is a constant battle. Support and movitation is always needed, keep up with your weight loss goal if you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey ya,

Starting a Ph.D in the Autumn and I also want to get into shape before the slog starts...feel free to add me :) K
  • MzBritt327
    MzBritt327 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    dont have may buddies yet and def could use some for support and always willing to lend it as well!
  • SassieChik03
    SassieChik03 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am always looking to support and for support. :) Feel free to add me if you would like! This has been a roller coaster journey for me since January, so I'm looking for accountability friends to help me stay on track.
  • hmtito
    hmtito Posts: 15
    Options
    Recently moved and started a new life and a new career. Figured, why not start a new healthier lifestyle while I'm at it. So far so good. Hang in there and stay the course.
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... I've been on MFP for 311 days now... not once have I missed a day and I've shed a bunch of pounds. Getting started can be hard but once you get into it it is a very fun habit. :smile:
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • shirley0612
    Options
    Hi , would like be friends,i need the help ,too! shirley
  • dreal05
    dreal05 Posts: 4
    Options
    Had a rough day yesterday as well but looking to make up for it today with a good workout. Friend me in.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am on here all the time
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You have a great attitude! Yesterday is gone and whatever bad things we did with it too. A new opportunity for success. . Psych yourself up and head to the gym. Go , girl, go. you can add me to your cheering squad if you want. Good luck
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Nice start, and fantastic outlook! you can add me if you'd like!
  • shirley0612
    Options
    I need friends help me, I WENT TO DR. LAST NITE ,I HAVEN'T LOST A POUND IN MONTH! I DO ZUMBA 3 DAYS WK ,GO TO GYM OTHER DAYS FOR 1 HOUR .WHATS GOING ON? I DRINK 8-10 CUPS WATER A DAY. i AM VERY SAD , I DO WATCH MY FOOD INTAKE , MY WEEKNESS IS BREAD!!!HELP HELP