so sore

Options
Yesterday, I completed day 2 of 30DS needless 2 say -Jillian kicked my a **! Today the tops of my thighs are so sore it hurts to walk, sit down, stand up, well pretty much MOVE. They were kinda sore from day 1 but nothing like 2day so I just powered thru it.I'm thinking now that maybe that wasn't such a good idea. My question is should I w/o 2day to try n loosen the muscles up? Or just take the day off to let them recuperate?

Replies

• satxtrap
    satxtrap Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Have you ever used a foam roller? They are absolutely awesome for helping relax your muscles. They don't replace a good deep tissue massage but are a great daily addition to your routine. Check out some youtube vids while you take a relaxation day.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    i felt like that at first but i didntt ake a day off i got back to it the day after...i feel likle that after anything i first try out - spinning, weight lifting, running...It soon wears off.
  • Tonya0809
    Tonya0809 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4 of 30Ds.. Day 2 was just as you described but day 3 was a little better and today after finishing day 4 it is a lot better. Keep going and I am sure it will get easier! You can do this if I can :)