Guys....what are you thought about women and biceps?

Options
blonde71
blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
Your thoughts^^ darn!

I was curious to see what guys think about women who have really nice biceps. It's one of my new fitness goals and everyone I know has a different opinion. Some think it's great to see a female with great biceps while others seem to think it's a bit overdone. I personally can't wait until I have enough of a bicep to actually flex it, lol.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Carrie3B
    Carrie3B Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Obviously I'm not a guy, but I think biceps look super sexy on a woman. Not HUGE, but very defined. I'm really trying--come on little arms--LOL! All the men I talk to think it's sexy too but it would be interesting to see what the MFP men think! PS--now legs are a mixed review--a lot of men I talk to say thin legs and more muscular arms. I think that would be MY perfect body! :-)
  • DaveRCF
    DaveRCF Posts: 266
    Options
    Love 'em! As long as they aren't bigger than my own. After all, the male ego is a fragile thing...
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure it's important what men think about it if you want them. You should please yourself. Men come and men go but you have to live with you forever. I personally think women should develop what nature gave them, both mental and physical. In most cases, women can't develop huge biceps because of their hormones. But a few can and do. Either way, arms should be well toned or they easily get flabby.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I ain't lookin at her biceps.

*ahem*
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I like to see muscle tone on a woman ... but not overly done and veiny.

I am more about the back and shoulders than the guns though. There is a Lebanese lady at the gym i go to who is rather plain looking but when she is working her lats there are always three or four guys watching her.
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Ideally they should have two but at the end of the day I ain't fussy.

If one is noticeably larger than the other then this isn't necessarily a bad thing.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Ummm, I expect, like anything, some men will like it and some won't. Just like some guys like curvy girls and some like skinny girls and some women like hairy men and some hate body hair.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy either, but my bf's opinions on them are, as long as you don't actually look like a muscled man then he is indifferent / likes them. He finds the dedication that is needed when training for muscle, very attractive but as far as physique goes, he finds a wide range attractive, as long as they are healthy-looking.

The only women's biceps I've seen him find unattractive are from those who use steroids. Even the ones I think are too big for my tastes, he doesn't mind.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Hot!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    What would that make her...
    Would she be a Curlbro, or a Curlsis?

Curlchick. Let's call them Curlchicks.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Bring on the ladygun show!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Your thoughts^^ darn!

I was curious to see what guys think about women who have really nice biceps. It's one of my new fitness goals and everyone I know has a different opinion. Some think it's great to see a female with great biceps while others seem to think it's a bit overdone. I personally can't wait until I have enough of a bicep to actually flex it, lol.

Thanks in advance.

Do what make you happy. Why do you care what " guys" like. Make you look insecure
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    One day, a woman's biceps will save the world...

lens2384185_1232289404lindahamilton1.jpg
  • teez52
    teez52 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    As long as you don't look like your on Roids or have too much T running through you, I think they're pretty awesome on a girl.
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    One vote but I like women with muscles and who know how to use them.
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    well defined biceps are hot!
    male ego can be a very sensitive thing, so many guys fine lady guns a bit intimidating, but I see the hard work and determination it takes to earn them - that combined with the beauty of muscle is just hot.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/640146-ladies-let-me-see-your-guns?
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Your thoughts^^ darn!

Thanks in advance.

I think women who have really nice biceps are sexy:) Ii shows their hard work & dedication to achieve that muscle tone. I do think it can be overdone tho, so if you start looking like a body builder that is usually not that attractive IMHO. Anyway, good luck on achieving your goal & remember; as long as you love your body it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    Well toned arms & shoulders = hot
    Big bodybuilder biceps = not so much