Feel free to add me/look at my diary/judge me!

Options
I'm 22 and from the UK. Working in East London and living outside the city. I'm here to lose weight and get fit.

At my heaviest weight I didn't even weigh myself so I can't be sure but it was considerably heavier than I am now. Feel free to add me/look at my diary/ judge me - anything! :)

I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred. I'm also a member of Virgin Active and I'm really enjoying doing all the classes and getting involved.

I'm 5 foot 3 ish and currently weigh 193 lbs - i hope this to become outdated soon ;)

Replies

• queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hello <3
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm currently doing 30 DS as well. It really kicks your but! Add me if you like. I'm always looking for more friends to motivate me & also to hell motivate you. Stick with it & amazing things happen to your body. I get so much inspiration to keep going just by looking at the success stories on here!
  • Jayneopopsidoodle
    Jayneopopsidoodle Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I sent an add request. I've tried 30DS a few times....every other day as I'm stuck for time most days but yes lets all do this together :) x
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi I am just south of London in Sussex, I am 5`2" and weigh 186. I am happy to buddy up with you and motivate and judge if you want to do the same? I started 30 day shred the other day but got a blister that is infected so cant do anything for about a week :(
    Add me if you like Gemma
  • hunny73
    hunny73 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    just sent you a request :0)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy the journey !

I take it Virgin Active is a health club ...... great decision getting more exercise into your life !

I'd previously lost 40+ lbs by eating differently & walking ....... then a year ago joined a gym, mostly for their classes. This past January I increased my cardio, starting each day with 10+ miles on bike, elliptical & TM. When that's done, I'll do weight-machines ....... love the leg machines ! And I love yoga & stretching classes ! Hadn't lost a great deal of weight all this time, but did go down another clothing size, so I am VERY happy ...... now am tweaking meals & calories to see if I can't dump these last 10 or so pounds ...... it's all good !

Best of luck to everyone here !