Newbie from FL/GA looking for friends

Hey y'all!!! I'm a newbie... Been with it for about a week now and loving the fitness pal. I have 1 friend thus far and I'm looking for some more support. I graduated from UGA in December so, GO DAWGS!! I have 43 lbs to go in my goal and I will be here long after I meet it. Welcome to all the other newbies out there and Happy 4th!!!

Oh yeah and please send me an invite. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Glad you added me! I'm a UGA grad too :) Look forward to chatting with you!
  • So glad to have a fellow grad doing this too! I miss it up there. I wish I could have stayed but the jobs were elsewhere.
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    So glad to have a fellow grad doing this too! I miss it up there. I wish I could have stayed but the jobs were elsewhere.

Totally understand that! Gotta go where the money is these days!
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Hello, I'm from Jax which is just south GA :) welcome, you'll love it!

You can add me if you like.
  • boernera
    boernera Posts: 13 Member
    Hi! I have only been on the site for 5 days now but am loving charting my food! Would love more support so will friend request you! Oh and i live in GA.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    When my husband was in the Navy five years ago, I lived in Kingsland, GA and worked in Amelia Island, FL! I wish we still lived there!
  • I haven't been on here very long either, but I love MFP... it keeps me honest on counting my calories and I know I'm going to like having all the friendly support. I go back to Georgia quite often because my dad and his girlfriend go between their houses in Atlanta and NC.

Jax is a nice place to settle right between my hometown of Ft. Lauderdale and the other important places in my life (Georgia).

I just wish it wasn't so stinkin' HOT these days. I haven't been outdoors running in a while because either we have a monsoon or temps in the 90's.