My progress - only 7lbs but it feels amazing!

Options
kmuree
kmuree Posts: 283 Member
bio475.jpg

I began my journey on May 5th but only since June have I begun to take it seriously. :laugh: I eat much healthier than I used to (my family is a fast food family - it's insane how many calories I was consuming on a daily basis before!). I try to exercise at least once a day but sometimes it doesn't happen because I make excuses. :huh: I've been taking progress pictures on the fifth of every month and I finally decided to do a comparison to see where I was at and I started crying. I can't believe how much of a difference SEVEN POUNDS can make. Even better, the inches have been consistently falling so it goes to show that the scale doesn't always tell the truth on your progress. :bigsmile:

I just want to say thank you to my wonderful friends and all of the wonderful people on this amazing website. :blushing: This is the start (and continuation for many of us!) of a new beginning for all of us. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ooCaitrice
    ooCaitrice Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Haha belly is gone. Amazing.

7lbs is a lot. It looks loke even more. Good job
  • crooks_RN
    crooks_RN Posts: 69
    Options
    Great job! There is a big difference in your pics! Sat will be a month for me and I will do my measurements and progress photo! I cant wait!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    you inspire me!:) awesome job:)
  • bbbsmama
    bbbsmama Posts: 96
    Options
    You look SO good! It looks like way more than 7 pounds, thats why I try to not go strictly by what the scale says. Its all about inches and turning fat into muscle.
    Keep up the good work!
  • jennakrysteen
    Options
    Awesome job! I think you look great! Keep up the good work!
  • kmuree
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :bigsmile: I feel so inspired. It's an amazing feeling to know so much has changed already and I still have a lot of work to do! :laugh:
  • tinecurran
    Options
    Well done! It's amazing how good it feels to lose even 7 lbs! Keep it up!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Even though I cant see the pic, congrats on your loss thus far. Keep up the great work!!
  • pinkgirlie4
    Options
    wow well done
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    Those 7 lbs lost look amazing on you :) Big difference!
  • kmuree
    Options
    Thanks so much! :bigsmile:
  • plafleur76
    plafleur76 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!
  • Solosesso
    Solosesso Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Gratz! The difference is HUGE in the pictures! =)
  • alikonner
    alikonner Posts: 67
    Options
    Wow! That is such a difference!! These always inspire me to keep going! You look great mama!!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Definitely looks like more than 7lbs. WTG!!! Keep it up
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Haha belly is gone. Amazing.

7lbs is a lot. It looks loke even more. Good job

This! Congrats!
  • QuirkyPanda
    QuirkyPanda Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well done! Aren't happy tears the best? :) Proud of you!
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    belly gone, arms smaller, legs smaller.....FAAAAAAAAANTASTIC!!! sending you a virtual high five.
    Keep up your commitment!
  • HeatherNoyes
    HeatherNoyes Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    I can really see the difference, nice work! It always makes it easier to keep going when you can actually see the results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!