What Do You Do?

Options
13»

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wow, all those degrees! I finished high school and attended two different vocational schools. :bigsmile: I'm an Accounts Payable Clerk.
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    BS in Aquaculture, Fisheries and Wildlife Biology, emphasis in wildlife management.
    Secondary science teaching certificate.
    M. Ed. in Secondary science education - life sciences.
    National Board of Professional Teaching Standards certified in Adolescent/Young Adult science, chemistry.
    Commercial helicopter pilot
    private airplane pilot

Currently teaching all levels of chemistry from Chem. Tech. up to AP Chem, grades 10-12 and working on my instrument airplane rating.

My long-term goal is to finish my instrument airplane, certified flight instructor (helicopter) and commercial airplane ratings then change careers.
  • HannahRoo
    HannahRoo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just finished off my BS in Fashion Product Development in May.

Currently working in product development at a manufacturing facility that provides jobs to those who have lost their ability to see.
  • Tgeorge
    Tgeorge Posts: 49
    Options
    School for Culinary Arts and Hotel Mgmt degree and Johnson & Wales Univery and now a System's Manager for Edy's & Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream
  • dejones
    dejones Posts: 41
    Options
    I am a residential appraiser. A job that I enjoy but not as much as bing a wife and mother.
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I'm a music teacher..I've taught for 4 years and I've taught everything from Kindergarten to 12th grade. I have a Bachelor's in Music Education from Michigan State University and I'm working on my Master's in Teaching from Marygrove College
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow, all those degrees. Impressive!!! I work in banking doing fraud research. I'm currently working on my A.S. degree in business administration. But when my kids get a little older, I want to return to school for a degree in diagnostic sonography.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm now a Senior (holy crap, already??) at Radford Uni down in southwest VA...major is Exercise, Sport, and Health Ed with a concentration in Commercial and Corporate Fitness. It's totally boring LOL! I want to go to grad school in NC, really hoping for East Carolina U or UNC Chapel Hill for a doctorate in either Physiology or Molecular Biology.

This summer, however, I'll be a climbing outpost director with the Boy Scouts...living in a wall tent for 6 weeks, woohoo! :bigsmile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Well currently I am a Kindergarten Aide. Education was not my field of choice but it is definately the field I am in. Prior to this I worked with my husband in his automotive repair shop and ran a daycare for 8 years.

I began school at the College of Southern Idaho. But family comes first and we moved, would like to start again soon.
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am a Teachers Aide in a Behavioral Room and I love everyday!, I am currently going back to school but not to sure for what, I'm 24 and have no clue what I want to do, because I want to do everything, I do know I will be minoring in business:happy:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, everyone. I thought about asking before but didn't do it. I'm glad I asked!

Anyone else want to share? :flowerforyou: