Anyone under 30???

Options
Im 18 and wondering if there is anyone under the age of 30 to help along with dieting/weightloss?

As I've noticed a lot of people on here are mother struggling with post baby weight and my weightloss isn't for that it's for getting into shape and feeling healthier and better about my body

Replies

• Lea2212
    Lea2212 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 22 and also looking to get into better shape! :)

What are your plans for weight loss at the moment?

Lea x
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Im 18 and wondering if there is anyone under the age of 30 to help along with dieting/weightloss?

As I've noticed a lot of people on here are mother struggling with post baby weight and my weightloss isn't for that it's for getting into shape and feeling healthier and better about my body

I'm pretty sure mothers struggling with post baby weight want to lose the weight to be healthier and feel better about their bodies also.. lol.

If you want you can add me more then happy to help along the way.
  • brunagota
    brunagota Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm 25.. you can add me! ;)
  • mrmacross
    mrmacross Posts: 2
    Options
    Im 27 and I work as a security guard. I try to limit myself to 1500 calories a day and get plenty of cardio. Anyone wants to message me or friend me no problem.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i'm sure there are 18 year olds that have had kids and trying to lose baby weight, just like there are women in their 40s trying to lose it!
    not sure what age has to do with it, but good luck in finding.. whatever you're looking for.
  • ganaz23
    ganaz23 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i am 27. I have lost 25-30 lbs but having trouble losing the last 10-15 lbs. I workout 6 days a week and run about 20 miles a week and can't see to lose any weight lately.
  • Elbr0wn18
    Elbr0wn18 Posts: 8
    Options

I'm pretty sure mothers struggling with post baby weight want to lose the weight to be healthier and feel better about their bodies also.. lol.

I wasnt trying to discriminate anyone, just thought that some people would have different like minded goals and I wanted to find people who were like minded/similar age/goal xx
  • Elbr0wn18
    Elbr0wn18 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 22 and also looking to get into better shape! :)

What are your plans for weight loss at the moment?

Lea x

Really I just want to be a lot healthier, eat less (I eat large portions and way to often!) and just feel more comfortable when with my friends like when we go out clubbing and things, how about you? Xx
  • MamaAlora
    MamaAlora Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 24, I am a mom, but I'm here for myself! I want to lose weight and be healthier and feel better about myself. Feel free to add me, I just started today!
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 almost 20:)
  • andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am 28 but I've been roundin up to 30 so that I get used to it when it comes :/
  • TiMoPhat
    TiMoPhat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im 25 and add me We can support wach other
  • CherylGardner
    CherylGardner Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Exactly! The source of the weight shouldn't really matter. I think everyone here wants to feel better about themselves and be healthier. (although mine is sourced from multiple children!)
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 :wink:
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 20!
  • karadactyl1003
    Options
    I'm 24; feel free to add me. :)
  • jwilson80121
    jwilson80121 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    22 trying to lose weight after gaining 90lbs after an injuring, wanting to get back down to my 180. Add me if you'd like.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, also not a mommy yet
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    im 26. just trying to get in better shape. i am currently 195lbs. highest weight was 245 and lowest weight was 160 although that was not very healthy for me. i exercise 1- 1.5 hrs/day, 6 days/week. feel free to add me.