Needing more friends and support on here!

Options
Hi everyone! I am needing more friends and support on here, i recently hurt my back, but now I'm back lol and ready to get the body i have always wanted! i have two huge vacations planned in the next 12 months with my husband NYC and Hawaii now if that isn't motivation for me to get healthy i don't know what is!! so please feel free to add me! We can do this together!

Replies

• 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me!
  • MamaAlora
    MamaAlora Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome! I just started today - feel free to add me. Best of luck with your goals!
  • jc1115
    jc1115 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well. I just started back today. :0)
  • clehman71
    clehman71 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The more support we get and give, the easier it is to stay with it! You can add me and we help one another through this journey.
  • tabithap07
    tabithap07 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your encouraging words!!!
  • bioqueen66
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I don't have any "friends" on here, so It would be great to have some motivation!
  • vwinks
    vwinks Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi - you can add me, too. I have a few friends on here, and it helps to have their motivation and support - I'd be glad to do the same for you.
  • elisemahoney
    Options
    I have become more aware through activity and eating since April. I would not say that I am on a "diet". I do not believe in diets. I would say that I have changed my lifestyle and made healthier habits. I do an hour of Zumba three days of week and i try to work out by walking at Rose Rudman or to a gym during the weekend. Eating takes so much discipline. I have eliminated most carbs from my diet and I feel better and look better. Oh, and I have lost at least 5 lbs. and I went down an entire uniform size at work!
    It is so much easier when you have friends with the same goals or family. I try to hang around "like minded" individuals!
  • elisemahoney
    Options
    :happy: I lost over FIVE lbs! YEAH!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I know what it's like to have back problems, too!