My progress - only 7lbs but it feels amazing!

Options
2»

Replies

• sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! What a difference!

Did you measure your inches? Kicking myself since I SHOULD have measured my inches at the beginning, but I just use belt loops for now.

Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • tdockery71
    tdockery71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congrats! I read your story and it sounded similar to my own. I signed up a few weeks ago, but have just gotten serious about it the last week or so. I'm down six pounds and it feels great!
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You've lost weight in your stomach, your arms, your upper and lower back...you have done amazingly! Good for you! Keep up the hard work!
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! What a difference!

Did you measure your inches? Kicking myself since I SHOULD have measured my inches at the beginning, but I just use belt loops for now.

Keep up the great work! :happy:

I have measured the inches! :bigsmile: I've lost roughly 2.5 inches in my waist, 1.5 in my hips, gained an inch in my thighs (They're slimming but the muscle is gaining!) and lost .5 inch in my booty! :laugh:

Thank you! :smile:
  • b417adriana
    b417adriana Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW girl you are looking fabulous!!!!! WTG, keep it up!!!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That's great. It looks like more than 7 lbs. WTG
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This has inspired me soooo much. Thank you for posting the pics. I notice you have lost everywhere....which is exactly what I need. My lower back has been killing me and I think its because of the belly weight and the excess fat in my upper back. Congratulations!!!!
  • thenicksters
    thenicksters Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Keep it up!!
    How many calories are you consuming on days you exercise/ don't exercise?
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options

I consume at least 1,400 calories on days that I don't exercise. I try not to go over but it does happen sometimes, though usually not by much. :smile: On days that I do exercise, it kind of depends. I generally find that when I eat at home more, it's harder for me to consume those exercise calories back (the meals I make at home are half the cals of my usual eat-out meals) but I try to eat at least half of them back.

So in essence, I eat roughly 1,400 on days I don't exercise and probably on average (with a 300 calorie burn) 1,700 on exercise days.

There's so much debate on whether to eat back exercise calories or not! :huh:

Exercise makes me hungry though, so .. :bigsmile:
  • thenicksters
    thenicksters Posts: 31 Member
    Options

I consume at least 1,400 calories on days that I don't exercise. I try not to go over but it does happen sometimes, though usually not by much. :smile: On days that I do exercise, it kind of depends. I generally find that when I eat at home more, it's harder for me to consume those exercise calories back (the meals I make at home are half the cals of my usual eat-out meals) but I try to eat at least half of them back.

So in essence, I eat roughly 1,400 on days I don't exercise and probably on average (with a 300 calorie burn) 1,700 on exercise days.

There's so much debate on whether to eat back exercise calories or not! :huh:

Exercise makes me hungry though, so .. :bigsmile:

I agree with your calorie method 100%. I think the debate depends on your calorie goal, always eating at least a net of 1200 calories... So in that case you may have to eat your exercise calories. But if your calorie goal is 1900, you wouldn't really need to eat your exercise calories unless in puts you below 1200 net calories. I hope I made sense :-)
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference - you've inspired me to go out and buy a tape measurer. keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!