plateau?

Options
i have always lost some weight every week, but this week i didnt lose any and it really killed my spirit i have been jogging and walking and really working hard and i really do try not to go over my calorie intake limit .... so i really need some inspiration to keep going and i thought this was going to be the perfect way of doing that getting some advice from people just like me just trying to get back in shape

Replies

• elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Girl do not give up ...sometimes we hit those for a while but we get over this..they always told me to change up your routine..maybe that will help... I'm here for you.... Gooooo Temper.....lol :)
  • Mimilovesanthony
    Options
    i really hope so and i do walking jogging intervals that is my main workout i do it every other day . and then i do strength training or some cardio videos on the days i dont walk and ii have sunday off ...... :( i really thought i was going to lose some weight this week i ran a little longer i worked out a little harder ..... it felt like i was stabbed in the chest when i saw that i was the same weight the scale has not moved