30 pounds!

Options
Is anyone trying to lose 30 pounds?! My goal is to lose 30 by the end of august. I know its ridiculous, but I feel like thats a good goal for me. I'm in the 1200 calorie a day range. Also, I am going to the gym and doing p90x everyday. Does anyone else have a similar goal?! :)

Replies

• kayx199189
    kayx199189 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My goal is 30pound I've got 9 left to go, im hoping to lose that by end of august, after dieting for a few months now my weightloss isn't as fast as it used to be, though slow and steady is the pace I like to go, good luck with your weightloss :)
  • third_time_lucky
    third_time_lucky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    my goal is 34lb, only started this week. Although it was my sons birthday this week and his party sat, but im trying to be a good as i can!

feel free to add me if you like so we can push each other along. i have give myself til new year to shift mine though
  • BecomingElle
    BecomingElle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Me! Don't know if I'll be able to lose it quite that fast though! Hahaha I'm also 18 :)

Feel free to add me!
  • AngieWood611
    AngieWood611 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My goal is 30 pounds. I just started and im already having a tough time.
    I bought an elliptical and its been broken for a couple of days, waiting for my husband to fix it up. Now instead of jumping on the elliptical every day like i hope, i have been waiting for it to be fixed. >.<
    I am signed up for the Diva Dash in september and i need to get my @$$ in shape so i can finish!
  • thistooshallpass7
    Options
    My goal is 30 lbs too!! We can do this together! :)
  • DreaFitX
    DreaFitX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have 30 pounds to go until my goal as well. Feel free to add me (this goes for others as well) always could use more motivators and advice!
  • alexandra0690
    Options
    i have 27 lbs to lose as of now, and i am aiming for it all to be gone by halloween.
  • TIDDYBEAR
    TIDDYBEAR Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I think 30lbs in 2 months is a bit much. Not too healthy I don't think. If you DID loose that much (too fast) I think it would be muscle you are loosing and not fat. Try to stick to more like 2 lbs per week, which would be 18 (ok round it off to 20, lol) by the end of August.