Funniest baby-involved workout story...

Options
LokiFae
LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
So I was doing my bellydance DVD today (at the ungodly hour of 5 am) and my son was crawling around on the floor around me. I heard him squealing and grunting and making odd noises so I looked over at him and he was sitting up on his knees shaking his little hips like me, just smiling away! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It was SO hilarious. Definitely a story for his prom date.

Has anyone else had their kids do something really funny while they were exercising?

Replies

• LokiFae
    Options
    So I was doing my bellydance DVD today (at the ungodly hour of 5 am) and my son was crawling around on the floor around me. I heard him squealing and grunting and making odd noises so I looked over at him and he was sitting up on his knees shaking his little hips like me, just smiling away! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It was SO hilarious. Definitely a story for his prom date.

Has anyone else had their kids do something really funny while they were exercising?
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Yeah i have one....

I was running on the treadmill one night around 7 and i thought all the kids were in their rooms doing their own things...I had my ipod on ... so i finish running and get off the treadmill and turn around .... the 3 of them are lined up on the couch stairing at me ..... and my youngest says you should see your butt jiggle mom:blushing: .... Like they were lined up watching a show or something ... was pretty funny...
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    both of you,,, thats when you wish you had a camcorder to send to home funniest videos :laugh:
  • LokiFae
    Options
    If we had a camcorder, it would already be all over YouTube. Or we would at least get them to show it at his high school graduation. :bigsmile:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    My two year old tries to do taebo with me and he'll count to, but he doesn't stop at 8. It's really cute.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awwww! so cute!!!

my guy is a big fan of JOINING in w/ momma....he loves the dancing part...but when it gets boring for him he'll just walk away or shut off the tape or try to rewind to a dancing part....as if to say hey...get back to the jam momma! lol
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My daughters both like to work out with me...they want their turn on the elliptical too! My oldest daughter was blessed with a tall, slender build....lucky little girl!
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options

my guy is a big fan of JOINING in w/ momma....he loves the dancing part...but when it gets boring for him he'll just walk away or shut off the tape or try to rewind to a dancing part....as if to say hey...get back to the jam momma! lol

That's my kids. They love the dancing fun stuff, but when it starts to get hard, they abandon me. :laugh: