Great job!!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    wonderful job
  • Foxfire53
    Foxfire53 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great and I bet you feel great also. Thanks so much for sharing. Pictures like yours kept me going.:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyAim
    HealthyAim Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great....you are doing a great job and the before and after pic is really motivational :)
  • Cellaus
    Cellaus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • aphasialady
    aphasialady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So glad you attached pictures. Hope you feel as good as you look. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    All I can say is, WOW!!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    So last year in july I weighed 278 lbs when I hit rock bottom and started a new life where I try my best to make good choices in my life for me and my health!! Today I weigh 205 and I still have 50 lbs to lose but that is no problem, my new lifestyle will take care of those lbs within the next year or so.
    I love seeing succes stories and during stories so I decided to post mine:-)
    I started out by eating 1500 calories a day and now I aim for 1375-1450 calories and I eat my exercise calories back if I am hungry. I eat mostly clean and cook everything from scratch, I havent been very consistent in my workouts, some months are better than others but I am active in that I am not very sedentary and walk and bicycle everywhere I go ( I live in a small town in Iceland) Anyways I hope this motivates someone:-)

fyrirogeftir2-2.jpg

HUGS FROM ICELAND

Great job and that second picture, just reminds me why Iceland is at the top of my places to see.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Keep up the great work.
  • AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WOW .. you look AMAZING!!!!! Great Pic!!!! :smile:
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Fantastic success - you look great!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • SheTrucker
    SheTrucker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congratuations and keep up the good work!!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! You look amazing, lady!

Congratulations on the journey to a healthy lifestyle you have taken and the amazing results. You're an inspiration to me, for sure.

Such a beautiful smile, too!!
  • serguapa
    serguapa Posts: 2
    Options
    You are amazing! I can't believe you still want to lose 50 pounds! Thanks for the motivation. And how cool to meet someone from Iceland!
  • beachlvr716
    Options
    ^^^ agree! you look amazing!
  • shortmom60
    shortmom60 Posts: 53
    Options
    You look amazing and love the great attitude.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Iooks like you lost far more than 73 pounds! That is awesome! You look amazing! Such an inspiration!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    you look amazing.. thanks for sharing and keep up the healthy living. you inspire!!!!
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! you look wonderful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!