What a difference a year makes!

Options
Faintgreeneyes
Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
I have to say that I am lucky to have two of my best friends in real life, also be members here on MFP as well. TEAMMATES- that really says it all. We are a team, we support each other, have each others backs, and catch each other when we fall. We help keep each other and ourselves accountable, and support and help each other reach our respective goals, dreams, aspirations. Everyone needs a good team to help them through life, and I have been blessed to have an amazing one :)

This top picture was taken outside Fenway Park in May 2011

268416_520856658363_8024935_n.jpg

This bottom one was taken yesterday, a little over a year since the last one

557148_750381457835_1881704657_n.jpg

Replies

• catattack13
    catattack13 Posts: 117
    Options
    I love you girls. whether we're talking each other off a ledge or yelling at each other to move our *kitten*. it's tough love, sweet love, unending support and faith. how infinitely lucky to have found such a motley, tenacious, awesome team. <3
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    YOu look absolutely amazing! I told you this morning that your KIK picture looks great. You can def see a huge difference. Keep kicking *kitten* AP!! You are a BEAST!!!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing and I'm very proud. I will always be here for you guys through all of the obstacles and all of the victories.

You can always count on me....every single day.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Must have been warmer this year too. You guys look great!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    3 absolutely gorgeous amazing girls in that picture!!!!
  • runningxlove
    Options
    We're so cute! Great post. Love you ladies!