Almost 50 pd. difference- Work photo ('11) Party Pic ('12)

Options
Round 2-
I am at my desk reviewing photos from my department and I thought I erased everything with me and that stomach. I am so glad some escaped the "delete" button. Here are two photos to compare.

First photo- I might have burned those pants by now. Just look at my posture and smile. I can't fake how uncomfortable I am here.

Second photo- Normally I would NEVER pose with two club dancers who are thin as twigs but I was feeling great that night I happily stood in the middle.

I ran into someone in the hall who I had not seen in a few months and she was just amazed with my transformation and everyone wants to know my magic secret. We (MFP followers) all know there are no tricks. I do my best during the week to watch what I eat and hit the treadmill every morning. I walk. I walk fast. I barely run unless there is a lion, tiger, and a bear behind me. Yes, all three need to be there to run more than 1.5 miles.

For anyone who is new, I just want to say stick with it. It is not an easy journey but with support it makes this whole process easier. As I said before in another post, it has been 10 months of slow and steady loss. Just keep logging. The change will come. Also, I honestly do feel the love from my fellow MFP friends. Now, I still have a bit to go but I need to push myself to tone up.

1.100_0340.jpg

2. party.jpg

Replies

• Mexrose
    Mexrose Posts: 46
    Options
    UGH.....I thought I knew how to post photos here!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    100_0340.jpg

party.jpg
  • livlovra
    livlovra Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow you look years younger - fab well done!
  • ewhitehurst1
    ewhitehurst1 Posts: 178
    Options
    I've never posted pics on here but I have seen a lot of people say to change the img to all lower case.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options
    Whole new person.
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! great job!!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome Job.
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!! Great job. Wow difference in how young u look now... good on you!!!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    you have done great
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What a fantastic transformation. Good luck with your toning phase! :)
  • jperrysunlover
    jperrysunlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What wonderful progress! You look wonderful!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING. great work!!
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you have taken years off of your face! you look amazing. Welldone!
  • melann1974
    melann1974 Posts: 84
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great job keep it up!!!
  • mtapia713
    mtapia713 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look SO much younger! In the first pic you look like you 40 in your profile pic and 2nd pic you look 20. All your hardwork shows clear as day. Hugs!
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You can definitely see a difference and you do look YEARS younger!!!! You are absolutely beautiful!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling to be able to, not only feel the difference, but to see the difference in your photos!

You are right with the logging in during the journey and using mfp! it has helped me take a few baby steps recently and understand that calories/exercise/support/long term all go together.

Keep going-You look fantastic!
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    Seriously....you look FABULOUS! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!