Almost 50 pd. difference- Work photo ('11) Party Pic ('12)

Options
2»

Replies

• kewwldude84
    Options
    Wow, great progress you have made and not mention you look awesome...
  • kaubin97
    kaubin97 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I agree with most of these posts - You look so much younger!!!
    Healrhy looks good on you :) Congrats
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful in both pics ~ BUT i can see that you are feeling so much better about you in the second pic - and i agree : you definitely look younger now!

way to go! :) think how much stronger and healthier you are in 10 months!!

thanks for sharing - this is very motivational!! :)
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing and younger!
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Round 2-
    I am at my desk reviewing photos from my department and I thought I erased everything with me and that stomach. I am so glad some escaped the "delete" button. Here are two photos to compare.

First photo- I might have burned those pants by now. Just look at my posture and smile. I can't fake how uncomfortable I am here.

Second photo- Normally I would NEVER pose with two club dancers who are thin as twigs but I was feeling great that night I happily stood in the middle.

I ran into someone in the hall who I had not seen in a few months and she was just amazed with my transformation and everyone wants to know my magic secret. We (MFP followers) all know there are no tricks. I do my best during the week to watch what I eat and hit the treadmill every morning. I walk. I walk fast. I barely run unless there is a lion, tiger, and a bear behind me. Yes, all three need to be there to run more than 1.5 miles.

For anyone who is new, I just want to say stick with it. It is not an easy journey but with support it makes this whole process easier. As I said before in another post, it has been 10 months of slow and steady loss. Just keep logging. The change will come. Also, I honestly do feel the love from my fellow MFP friends. Now, I still have a bit to go but I need to push myself to tone up.

1.100_0340.jpg

2. party.jpg

Great job and great message. This is not a race to lose the fastest ... it is a lifestyle change that takes time and patience.
  • jephry
    jephry Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work.
  • becklassen
    Options
    Well done! I am hoping to have similar results in the future!
  • meganbwright
    Options
    Awesome work! I love seeing before and after photos like this, it seriously helps keep me motivated! You are an inspiration!
  • Mexrose
    Mexrose Posts: 46
    Options
    Thank you all for the lovely comments. They motivate me to stay strong. :heart:
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!!!!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!! Congratulations!!!
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful girl!!! Very proud of you and all your hard work :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!